Publications Harmen van Wijnen
- Van Wijnen, H. Faith in Small Groups of Adolescents. Leiden: Eburon, 2016.
- Sonnenberg, P. M., E. Vogel-Visser and H. J. van Wijnen. “Reconstructing faith narratives: Doing research on the faith of adolescents.” Journal of Youth & Theology 15 - 1 (2016): 23-43.
- Van Wijnen, H. and M. Barnard. “Faith tribes as powerful communities of adolescents in highly individualized societies.” (accepted in Religious Education).
- Van Wijnen, H. and M. Barnard. “Being-together as basic given: finding new ways in youth ministry in a time of transition to natural sociality.” (accepted in Ecclesial Practices).
- Van Wijnen, H., Brouwer, R. and M. Barnard. “From Institution to Instituted: The Need to Deconstruct the Church to Encourage an Organic Ecclesiology for Adolescents.” Nederlands Theologisch Tijdschrift 70 – 1 (2016): 31-48.
- Van Wijnen, H. and M. Barnard. “From Organized Faith to Lived Faith: The Need for De-Laboratoryzing and De-Conceptualizing Youth Ministry.” Journal of Youth & Theology, 13 – 1 (2014): 6-23.
- Van Wijnen, H. and M. Barnard. “Connected to the wellspring: ecclesiological capabilities of small groups of adolescents.” International journal for the Study of the Christian Church, 13 – 3 (2013): 208-221.